Only 56 years have passed since tough-talking, beer-swilling racist Democrat President Lyndon Johnson said, “I’ll have those n- – – – – – voting Democratic for the next 200 years.“
LBJ’s promise has fallen short by 144 years. Typical. Every Democrat promise comes with an expiration date.
- Ask what you can do for your country? Expired, in favor of a) what your country can do for you; or b) burn down your country.
- The 1960s free speech movement? Expired.
- LBJ’s Great Society? Expired.
- The era of big government is over, promised the Big Dog? Expired.
- If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan? Expired in about six weeks.
In 2020 it looks suspiciously like the biggest Democrat promise of all has finally expired, because there’s a preference cascade for Trump among black voters. But don’t believe me. Believe men like Flint City Council member Maurice Davis.
And believe Barry, who says, “Trump is the best president since sliced bread.”