The Democratic People’s Republic of Portland is staying true to its slogan of “Keep Portland Weird.” They have refused to recall city Fire Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, who, in addition to saying bat-shit-crazy incendiary things only a chicken flipper could say, is probably a socialist with a serious addiction to Scooby snax.
If Portland cared about hate speech, equity, unionized public workers, and meth addicts, they wouldn’t have a Fire Commissioner whose speech violates the UN Prohibition on the Use of Incendiary Weapons.
Here she is, in her own words.
- Police are arsonists
- What I said was stupid, and Portland Police Association president Daryl Turner is not an arsonist
- Some police officers could still be arsonists
- Protesters are arsonists
- Police can’t use fire stations for operations even if protesters who are arsonists are planning to set nearby buildings on fire
- Neither city police nor my own firefighters are able to put out the fires set by protesters who are arsonists
- Only protesters who are not arsonists can put out the fires set by arsonist protesters
- Politicians (except me) bent on power, perpetuating misinformation and untruths, are just as guilty of using their privilege to hijack this movement as the rioters who are committing violent acts, burning, and looting
- Using unfounded claims and misinformation is something no one in any position of power should do, but that’s what I did
- Make me the Police Commissioner because I have a lot of good ideas about how to reform the police
- I’m sorry I said the police are arsonists, but the Police Bureau has opened an investigation to find out if the police are arsonists, so my job here is done
Focus, people. Focus on your public officials like Protocol IV of the UN Convention focuses on the Blinding Laser Weapons wielded by Antifa war criminals.
Our conclusion? If Hardesty isn’t drinking biker coffee, We’re All Marxists Now.
Even if she’s not an addict, but is merely a socialist, she still “oversees Portland Fire & Rescue, Bureau of Emergency Management, Bureau of Emergency Communications, Fire & Police Disability and Retirement Fund” … and Real Socialism isn’t going to work out so well for the people of Portland just like it never works out so well for anyone anywhere.