A woman who once belonged to Seattle Antifa and shouted “defund the police” and “end due process” as she allegedly set fire to police vehicles during the George Floyd riots has allegedly been found executed and buried in an unmarked grave.
King County Sheriff deputies investigating the extrajudicial killing say they have no suspects, but are not ruling out any of the following groups:
- violent Seattle Police officers regardless of skin color
- violent rival white Antifa factions in the Seattle Autonomous Zone (aka CHAZ)
- violent Black Lives Matter activists upset at having their protest hijacked by violent white Antifa factions
- violent homeless drug addicts who could be black or white
- violent drug dealers upset that violent white Antifa activists have taken over their turf
Leaders of the independent revolutionary state called the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (“The CHAZ”) are demanding that the Trump administration send in the FBI and begin a federal civil rights investigation.